Debt and Money Advice

 Debt and Money Advice

Are you falling behind with your bills? Are you behind with loans and credit cards? Do you need help to manage your money? The following sites will be able to provide you with advice and information that may help.

Kirklees Citizens Advice – Tel 0844 848 7970

National Debtline – Tel 0808 808 4000

Castle & Minster Credit Union – 01484 226666

Loan Sharks (Dealing with) – Tel 0300 555 2222

KNH Rent Assist (Money advice for KNH tenants) – Tel 01484 414886

Council Tax (payment arrangements) – Tel 01484 414900

Payplan (free debt advice) – Tel 0800 280 2816

CCCS (full debt help service) – Tel 0800 138 1111

 Welfare Benefit Changes  

many people are entitled to claim housing benefit, employment and support allowances, tax credits and even with the recent changes to benefits there are still people who do not claim the help they are entitled to. If you are out of work or on a low income then make sure that you are receiving the help that you are entitled to.

Jobcentre Plus – enquiries about benefit entitlement Tel 0845 608 8548

Advice on Your Current Benefits

Tax Credits Helpline – Tel 0845 300 3900

Kirklees Benefits Advice – Tel 01484 223950 or 01924 326010

Kirklees Citizens Advice – Tel 0844 848 7970



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s