- Is your home cold and damp?
- Do you have high fuel bills?
- Is your home insulated?
- Do you have health conditions made worse by cold or damp?
- Do you have an old boiler?
- Are you on the cheapest energy tariff?
If any of the above apply to you the followinginformation may help
- Energy Savings Trust – Energy efficiency advice line – Tel 0300 123 1234
- Kirklees Insulation Scheme – Free insulation for suitable homes – Tel 0800 328 0075
- Kirklees Boiler Scrappage – £400 grant to replace ‘G’ rated boilers – Tel 01484 234000
- Energy Help Loan – For domestic energy efficiency measures – Tel 0800 052 7496
- Warm Front – The national energy efficiency grant scheme – Tel 0800 316 2814
- Energy Helpline – Independent energy price comparison – Tel 0800 074 0745
For council housing tenants if you think your heating is faulty or want advice on the best energy tariff. KNH have an energy efficiency team who can give you advice.